efficient like a laser – affordable like a lamp
MED-UV®, a new product by GME, is now available. MED-UV® is a handheld and powerful UVB 308 nm device. For the treatment of a variety of dermatological and aesthetic indications, MED-UV® uses Excimer Pulsed Light technology (EPL®). This technology combines the technical advantages of an excimer laser with the cost-effective price of excimer lamps.
To perfectly match MED-UV® to your treatment preferences, two different variants are available:
- The powerful UVB EPL® 308 nm for regular treatments with a power density of up to 100 mW/cm².
- The lean UVB EPL® LITE 308 nm for occasional, pinpoint treatment of smaller lesions.
MED-UV® is suitable for the treatment of a wide range of UV-sensitive skin conditions. In addition to dermatological indications, MED-UV® can also be used for aesthetic treatments. With a power density of up to 100 mW/cm², treatments are also twice as fast as with comparable systems.
Vitiligo – before treatment
Vitiligo – after 20 treatment sessions
You can find more before and after pictures on our MED-UV® website.
MED-UV® combines all the benefits of excimer lasers and lamps in a single, portable unit that fits on your desk:
- Very low cost of operation
- Clinically tested by experts
- Long-lasting light source
- No consumables
- Class 2a medical device with CE approval
- Unlimited treatment volume during warranty period
Interested? Then please contact us using this contact form. If you would like to experience MED-UV® up close, you will have the opportunity to do so from October 11-14, 2023 at the upcoming EADV Congress in Berlin.